Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ever wonder why a performance gives you the chills? Or it happens when you are feeling a particular emotion and listen to that perfect song for the moment throughout the whole body?


"The term ASMR, or Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response, is used to refer to a self-diagnosed condition in which tingles radiate downward from the top of the head through the neck, spine, and limbs, accompanied by feelings of euphoria, in response to various sensory triggers, from whispered speech to tapping sounds to simply watching a person do something efficiently. Many of the triggers involve somebody playing close attention — to a task, to you, to a task involving you — which gave rise to early stabs at a name for the phenomenon like AIHO (Attention Induced Head Orgasm) or AIE (Attention Induced Euphoria)."



Allow yourself to reach these states by being in the here and now. Do this at least once a day. It makes me feel alive and energizes me. I love to do it in the morning, but admittedly I stumbled upon the great power it has. I read my clear, detailed goals I have in the morning with the emotion of accomplishing them and listen to music. The music is soft so I can still visualize all of my goals but it adds to the energy. It brought me to smile and I could feel my eyes swell up because I know I am doing it. I am doing and being who I was born to be. I am being the Hero in my own life. I am on the Hero's journey. Perspective is key. Keep it along your Hero's journey and take the small moments to realize your GREAT power inside you.


Aim with your heart, steer with your mind, and know that it always works.
Besides, aiming, without steering,is just daydreaming.

The Universe


The bravest people are the ones who don’t mind looking like cowards.

T.H. White


Think on This...
Try in thine own experience, each; that ye speak not for one whole day unkindly of any; that ye say not a harsh word to any, about any; and see what [such] a day would bring to you . . .


http://www.buzzfeed.com/theseantcollins/why-music-gives-you-the-chills-7ahd

No comments:

Post a Comment